Sunday, February 4, 2018

PQ 9.3 Bold and Brave

Hello friends

I think this is the fastest finish I've ever done. This week's challenge for project quilting is bold and brave.  I actually thought I would sit this one out because I'm trying to finish up some UFOs and then my idea came to me and I went with it. I'm not usually one for political quilts I like them I just never picture myself making them. You will see in this quilt I used the bold and brave to make a statement.

I am proud of the men and women who stood up and spoke out. It's about time.  This little quilt measures 6 1/2 by 12 and was made in Verona Wisconsin.
Blessings
Amy

2 comments:

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...